Wednesday, July 05, 2006

why me?

Okay, so i'm trying out this blog thing. Not sure how good i'll actually be at keeping it up. Maybe i can use it as a sounding board for those editorials / compliant letters i've been wanting to write (or maybe elaborate on the ones i did).

why Philly Piggy? well, why not? Actually, i'm from eastern PA and Philly Piggy sounds much better then Bethlehem Piggy and I do like my philly sports teams. One of these years they will end this drought and win a championship. It would be awesome if the Mets go on a major losing streak and the Phillies make all there talent work at the same time for the 2nd half of the season. Is that too much to ask for? uh. . .well. . .let's go eagles!

And I do adore those pigs! I don't like when cops are called pigs - it's an insult to the pig! They are a lot smarter then most people give them credit (pigs, not cops!). See for yourself:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/pigs/smart.html

it's online, it must be true! I'm having an ethical dilemma since pork and ham are so tasty! luckily, there are some alternatives. turkey dogs or even better veggie dogs! why can't i like cows - i don't really like beef!


and a big thanks to the Otter for introducing me to this site! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Table Draw said...

this is the greatest blog ever. You sound like the sexies woman alive. Can I date you?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Philly Piggy said...

sorry, i'm already taken by a wonderful otter! didn't think pigs and otters could play like that - did ya? :)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home