Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter!

Just when you think i was never going to post again I'm back!!
Just wanted to post some Easter pics for those who care to see. I cooked a ham dinner for the otter and I and we even dyed eggs. It was fun since it's been forever since I did that! I thought the ham turned out dry, but the otter really like it!

Our Easter eggs - the good looking ones were done by the otter! As much as i try, i really lack artistic ability!















The otter and his makeshift Easter basket! Yeah, we did hide the eggs for each other!















The Happy Easter couple















The low carb Atkins friendly Easter spread















Cheers!















A good picture of the otter enjoying the dinner! What's that expression - the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?















And just for fun, my latest obsession is complete!! The puzzle was a Christmas present from my wonderful parents and this past week I was nothing but a puzzling piggy until it was complete! It was very fun but challenging! And yes i know i'm missing a piece, so i really hope that turns up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home