Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cards Win!!!!

The St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series!!! They are not even my main team, and I was excited and just as nervous as the Otter watching the 9th inning last night. Needless to say, the victory did my job for me for the most part last night!! Hopefully this means my luck is changing! A big thanks is due to Missouri Piggy! The Otter bought him for me in St. Louis, so he is a Cards fan through and through! I brought him in during the Mets series and he did his job! The games the Cards lost he was mad at us for one reason or another.


His favorite food seems to be Calzones and his favorite players are So Taguchi and Scott Spezio!

So Congrads again to the Cards on their World Series victory. Missouri Piggy wants me to teach him about hockey since he is sad there is no more baseball until April. He likes the Blues and I'm a Flyers fan, so unless they play, I think we'll be okay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home